Thursday, June 16, 2016

I've Been Gone

I haven't posted in 10 months on this blog.  But that doesn't mean I have not been making art.  Over a year ago I started on a new art adventure and you can see that at www.gracefulpalette.blogspot.com.  But now that summer is here and I have a few months off I am heading back to the easel.  To kickstart my painting time I have enrolled in a class at Sketchbook Skool (www.sketchbookskool.com).  I am doing a lot of sketching.  Here is what I am working on now - documenting my week and journaling about it.  I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow and hope to do lots of sketching there.  I also bought sketchbooks for the grandkids so they can sketch with me.  When I get back I'm going to spend the rest of the summer in front of the easel.

.  




No comments:

Post a Comment